Customizable Navigation Bar

Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Post

Awesome, so the blog is set up and things are well on their way. I currently working on a Unity3D game now, that I am hoping to see on the web and possibly iPhone at some point. It's pretty basic, just a top down shooter, but I just wanted to get something out there quickly.

I am a programmer, so the art is going to be bad, thats somewhat of a given, but once thats done the game development should move along fairly quickly, and i should have the game complete a week or so after(depending on how many levels I decide to put into it).

My plan is to put up tutorials for Unity3D, Flash, Unreal and possibly even Ogre3D depending on how much time i have. I'll most likely set up the tutorials as a game that will be built from start to finish over multiple days, so if that is what you are trying to accomplish, I'll make it easy for you.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get some tutorials out there quickly, and the first ones might even consist of the game I am currently working on, so keep an eye out, a new post could be any time.

Also, follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/purdyjo!